The aim for self-suffiency by locally growing organic food has many advantages:
- There will be healthy, safe and powerfull food (virtually free) within reach.
- This food grown with love according to Anastasia's instructions will be very healing and prevents disease.
The plants growing on the Motherland will be energetically connected to the people living there and will generate
the most suitable nutrients from the soil and energies from the cosmos to bring the inhabitants wellbeing and health.
- There will be a recovery of earth and nature by our own intent and this will create a deeper bond with all life.
- Because there will be no need for transport via trucks, aeroplanes and ships this way of growing will reduce pollution.
- There will be no loss of quality, energy and vitamins by storage and chemical treatment of food.
- There will a renewed contact with mother Earth because working in an organic garden does not only have a therapeutic effect on man but also increases
the frequency of the living planet.
- Over-production can be exchanged or traded.
A short introduction to three tried ways of gardening.
This implies the local growing of organic (no poison, chemicals, artificial fertilizers, genetic modificaton, monoculture or radiation) vegetables, fruits and
herbs with a dynamic component. The relation man-cosmos is crucial. There is a conscious cooperation with the (invisible) energies (beings) in nature and
cosmos. There is an ongoing interaction with deva's and spirits of nature. There is a responsible use of organic compost and homoeopathical soil preparations.
This results in a durable healing of the contaminated earth and the disbalanced planet.
Sowing, growing, harvesting, ... happens according to the moon and planets. This system of gardening functions as an autonomous organism without
external help (with internal watersources, beehyves, growing seeds, compost, nourishment for man and animals). The harvested crops are energetic very
powerfull, very nutrient and very tastefull.
Permanent agriculture aims for a cooperation between man and the surrounding nature in a way both can survive in the long run.
It consists of heaps of theoretical and practical knowledge to design a optimum functioning ecosystem. Man is seen as part
of the ecosystem and not as something that is aside or above. These designs can be aimed at nourishment, purification of water, forestry etcetera.
The strength of permaculture is the continual cooperation with nature (instead of the struggle against). This optimizes the efficiency,
productivity and sustainability of an ecosystem. This is achieved by recognizing principles and laws within nature and to integrate this in the system.
In this way a minimal input gives a maximum output and the creation and maintenance of such a system will need little labour and external sources.
The simularity between permaculture and biodynamic agriculture is that they both reject the use of chemicals (artificial manure, pesticides).
But permaculture is mainly a designsystem that tries to build self-sustainable, functional ecosystems. Permaculture usually uses different layers of
vegetation simultaniously and has a preference for e.g. fruittrees en bushes, long living plants and self sowing crops instead of crops that need to be
sown in every year.
Permaculture is a kind of total design wherein certain methods as organic agriculture and waterpurification by reeds can be integrated.
Learn more about permaculture with this course.
The Permaculture Concept - video course on YouTube
The 'natural agriculture' method was developed by Masanobu Fukuoka and starts from a Boeddhistic attitude to evolve in a natural and synergetic relationship
with earth and vegetation. It is also called the 'not acting method', a misleading name because it takes a lot of insight and work to let everything evolve
in a natural manner without intervening and still 'cultivate' a abundant garden. There is no plowing, fertilizing, weeding nor use of pesticides. There goes
a lot of attention towards developing a intuitive relationship with soil and vegetation. Getting to recognise the surroundings and understand how nature
works in optimum conditions. All in all natural agriculture is also a spiritual path because who is able to read and understand the book of nature also knows
oneself and the source of all life.
Learn more on natural agriculture with this course.
De Synergetische Tuin van Emilia Hazelip
Diverse natuurlijke tuinbouwmethodes
Living of your hectare
Is it possible to maintain yourself and your family of the produce of your personal hectare without spending all your time and energy on daily farming?
Probably not at first or in the first few years but a combination of different things can result in self-suffiency in the long-term.
Patience, insight and cooperation is necessary.
- The gardenmethod to choose: this can be a combination of 'permaculture' and 'natural gardening' by Masanobu Fukuoka
where as shown above a relatively small input gives maximum result.
This demands a new look on cooperation with nature and another way of growing crops, but when a certain harmony is achieved between vegetation, man and
biotope the garden will be abundant with little effort.
Daily attention and fysical labour will stay necessary but will be reduced to short moments of time.
- Forestgardening: mainstream agricultural techniques are not only labour-intensive but also result in erosion, exhaustion of soil and crops
which are keen to disease and lack life-energy. With forestgardening there is virtually no need for weeding, fertilizing and watering and there will live
a diversity of animals together with abundant vegetation. Many powerfull plants grow next to eachother each on their own natural place.
Some with deep roots which get to nutrients other plants cannot reach. When the leaves fall they supply the soil with nutrients and structure.
Plants with short roots get there nutrients from the upper parts of the soil. The trees will give shelter, the changes in temperature are less extreme
and there is no erosion of fertile soil. A forest is self-sufficient, very productive and has a large diversity and fertility.
Trees, plants, insects and animals together form a harmonieus biotope. The big quantities of vegetable mould works as a sponge that sucks up water and
regulates the groundwater balance.
On your hectare you can simulate a forest by planting fruit- and (wal)nuttrees and spread out smaller trees, bushes,
herbs, groundcovering and climbing plants. This way you can harvest nutritious fruits, nuts, seeds, leaves and roots in all seasons.
It will be best to choose long-living and self-sowing plants who ask little attention instead of one-year crops which ask a lot more time and labour.
Read more on forest gardening.
- The chosen way of nourishment: Anastasia lives of pollen, berries, nuts, herbs and wild vegetables. Some people nowadays are even said to live
off lightparticles. It is true that we can build a healthy strong body with less (but energetic and qualitative stronger) food.
One good assorted meal a day together with fresh juices and a nutritious soup can even be enough. And if it is true we are ascending toward a higher level
of consciousness than also our way of nourishment will evolve towards less in quantity with higher energetic value.
- The field of connection on the Motherland: the arrangement and tending of the hectare can already help to generate abundance with less fysical
labour. Nuttrees, fruittrees, berriebushes, herbs and wild edible plants supply food and ask relatively little attention.
The connection with deva's, souls of vegetation and nature-spirits lift the living garden to a higher level. This cooperation can lead to amazing results
(look at the Findhorn gardens) and can summon a co-creational field on your hectare.
Opening the heart, meditation, asking help to nature-spirits, talking to plants, radiating love,.. will help you grow a magnificent garden.
- Unity means strength: in an Ecovillage the inhabitants can exchange food en help eachother. Each member can grow those crops he/she enjoys and
thinks necessary and get with the neighbours what is lacking. This way you do not have to grow everything yourself.
The common acre and orchard is also a way to offer more and varied nourishment. Who likes to bake bread trades the abundance in the villagestore for a
bottle of olive oil etcetera.
There are many reasons why one can decide to become vegetarian or vegan (health, ecological, economical, wellbeing of animals, ethical, spiritual...).
Still it remains a free choice made by insight, wisdom, compassion and brotherhood.
Vegetarianism will be a next step in the nourishment of the future human and needs to be an aim at least. Non-violance on all levels is necessary when we
want to create a harmonious world. To apply a way of living without cruelty proves that the individual and humanity are on the road to maturity.
Nowadays we find normal practise in the middle-ages quite barbaric and horrific (torture, slavery, public executions). Next generations will look with
contempt at our time where animals are destroyed on a large scale for food or experiments. Torture and exterminate animals to poison
our bodies implies lack of wisdom and are choices made out of fear and lack of knowledge instead of love and unity.
Non-violent vegetarian food is good for man, animals and planet.
For consideration a few reasons to choose an animal-friendly way of life:
- Fysiological: the human constitution (intestines, teeth, saliva) is more prone to a vegetarian diet.
- Biological: consumption of meat increases illnesses and hardens the cells and tissues.
- Health: all meat from industrial origin is very poisenous (it contains antibiotics, hormones, medicins, pesticides and virusses).
- Ethical: reverence for life- trying to avoid avoidable evil.
- Moral: consumption of meat maintains hunger, poverty and injustice.
- Ecological: production of meat is on of the main causes of the destruction of the environment.
- Socially: our desire for meat sharpens the North-South division. The consumption of meat in the rich West increases poverty in the South.
- Philosophical: there is no neutrality. You are either part of the problem or of the solution. Who consumes meat increases the problem.
- Economical: cattle is a inefficient way to produce food. Meat costs a lot of money for the community (subsidies, illnesses).
- Justice: when we use the meadows where cattle grazes we can feed the whole world.
- Esthetical: the sight of a dead body being eaten is revolting..
- Performance: professional athletes and models are often vegetarian..
- Brotherhood: there is enough food for everyone on this planet unless the Western consumption of meat is continued.
- Spiritual: plants give solarstrength (spirituality), meat gives earthstrenght (materialism). Meat slows down spiritual growth.
Ethisch Vegetarisch Alternatief
Life is permanent choice
Those who do not notice darkness will never search the light.
Ecolonie herb and vegetable garden